MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING – THEORETICAL ASPECTS
Guest Editors :
J.A. Tenreiro Machado
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Fixed Point Theory and Applications
Advances on Fixed Point Results on Partial Metric Spaces, Erdal Karapinar, Vladimir Racocevic and Kenan Taş
Fixed Point Results for Mixed Multivalued Mappings of Feng-Liu Type on Mb-Metric Spaces, Hakan Şhin, Ishak Altun and Duran Türkoğlu
Hyers-Ulam and Hyers-Ulam-Rassias Stability for a Class of Integro-Differential Equations, Alberto M. T. Simoes
Chapter 2 : New Mathematical Ideas
Exact Solutions, Lie Symmetry Analysis and Conservation Laws of the Time Fractional Diffusion-Absorption Equation, Mir Sajjad Hashemi, Zahra Balmeh and Dumitru Baleanu
Integral Balance Approach to 1-D Space-Fractional Models: Approximate Solutions and Analysis, Jordan Hristov
Fractional Order Filter Discretization by Particle Swarm Optimization Method, Özlem Imik, Baris B. Alagoz, Abdullah Ates and Celaleddin Yeroğlu
On the Existence of Solution for a Sum Fractional Finite DifferenceInclusion, Vahid Ghorbanian, Shahram Rezapour and Saied Salehi
Comparison on Solving a Class of Nonlinear Systems of Partial Differential Equations and Multiple Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations, Ali Akgül, Esra Karatas Akgül, Yasir Khan and Dumitru Baleanu
Effect of Edge Deletion and Addition on Zagreb Indices of Graphs, Muge Togan, Aysun Yurttas, Ahmet Sinan Cevik and Ismail Naci Cangul
The Limit Q-Bernstein Operators with Varying Q, Manal M. Almesbahi, Sofia Ostrovska and Mehmet Turan
Localization of the Spectral Expansions Associated with the Partial Differential Operators, Abdumalik Rakhimov
Energy Decay in a Quasilinear System with Finite and Infinite Memories, Muhammad I. Mustafa
A New Method for Solving Two-Dimensional Bratu Differential Equation, Leila Eskandari, Ahmad Jafarian, Parastoo Rahimloo and Dumitru Baleanu
A Note on the Upper Bound of Average Distance Via Irregularity Index, Nihat Akgunes, Ismail Naci Cangul and Ahmet Sinan Çevik
MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN ENGINEERING: APPLICATIONS IN DYNAMICS OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS
J.A. Tenreiro Machado
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Modelling of the Dynamics of Complex Systems
New Solutions of the Functional Equations and Their Possible Application in Treatment of Complex Systems, Nigmatullin Raoul and Bulat N. Nougmanov
Empirical Copula in the Detection of Batch Effects, Melih Ağraz and Vilda Purutçuoğlu
Finite Element Method for Schnackenberg Model, Ozlem E. Hepson and Idris Da
Fault Tolerant Control of the (13C) Isotope Separation Cascade, Eva H. Dulf, Cristina I. Muresan and Clara M. Ionescu
Power Series Transform in Cryptology and ASCII,Muharrem T. Gençoğlu and Dumitru Baleanu
The General Form of Maximally Accretive Quasi-Differential Operators for First Order, Pembe Ipek and Zameddin I. Ismailov
Modeling of Biochemical Networks Via Classification and Regression Tree Methods, Deniz Seçilmiş and Vilda Purutçuoğlu
Solving the Nonlinear System of Third Order Boundary Value Problems, Ali Akgül, Yasir Khan, Esra Karatas Akgül and Dumitru Baleanu
C-Glasso Estimator for Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline, Pakize Taylan and Gerhard W. Weber
Chapter 2 : Fractional Calculus Applications
Multiscale Characterization and Modelfor the Dynamic Behavior ofFerroelectric Materials Using Fractional Operators, Benjmin Ducharnee, Grzegorz Litak, Bin Zhang and Bhaawan Gupta
A Transient Flow of a Non-Newtonian Fluid Modelled by a Mixed Time-Space Derivative: An Improved Integral-Balance Approach, Jordan Hristov
Exact Traveling Wave Solutions for Local Fractional Partial Differential Equations in Mathematical Physics, Xiao-Jun Yang, Feng Gao, J . A. Teenreiro Machado and Dumitru Baleanu
A New Numerical Approximation of Fractional Discretization: UpwindDiscretization for Riemann-Liouville and Caputo Derivatives, Abdon Atangana
Certain Fractional Integrals and Solutions of Fractional Kinetic Equations Involving the Product of S-Function, Mehar Chand, Zakia Hammouch, Joshua Kiddy K. Asamoah and Dumitru Baleanu
An Autotuning Method for aFractional Order PD Controller for Vibration Suppression, Cristina I. Muresan, Robin De Keyser, Isabela R. Birs, Silviu Folea and Ovidiu Prodan
Participants who will pay for the conference fee at registration desk are only required to pay in Turkish Liras, Dollars and Euros.
MME2017 has been announced on the following websites:
- Conal Conference Alert: http://www.conferencealerts.com/show-event?id=173274
- Euro Math Society (EMS): http://www.euro-math-soc.eu/event/thu-27-apr-17-0830/international-symposium-mathematical-methods-engineering
- Etkinlik: http://www.etkinlik.com.tr/international-symposium-on-mathematical-methods-in-engineering-21836
- World Conference Alerts: https://www.worldconferencealerts.com/ConferenceDetail.php?EVENT=WLD16101&name=%20Intenational_Symposium_on_Mathematical_Methods_in_Engineering
- Conference Management System (COMS): http://www.conference-service.com/conferences/applied-mathematics.html (http://www.conference-service.com/conferences/conference-search.html)
- EURO (The Association of European Operational Research) weekly Electronic Newsletter
On April 27 and 28, 2017, we will arrange buses to bring you from the following hotels to the Cankaya BALGAT campus : Latanya Hotel, Seğmen Hotel, and Eyyüboğlu Hotel. The departure time from the hotels is 07:45 a.m.
- The abstract book has the ISBN 978-975-6734-19-3.
- Deadline of the submission of the full papers is extended to April 24, 2017.
- NO MORE abstracts will be accepted starting from 04.04.2017 morning. Thanks to all participants.
- After the abstract is submitted, it will be reviewed by two independent referees. In case abstract is accepted, you will recieve the invitation letter to attend MME2017 in one week.
- The full paper will be considered for publications in the proceedings:
- Special issue in FILOMAT, Guest Editors: E. Karapinar and K. Tas
- Special issue in Advances in Difference Equations, Guest Editors: D. Baleanu, K. Tas, C. M. A. Pinto, G. C. W
- Special issue entitled “New Trends in Fractional Modelling of Transport Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Heat-Mass Transfer”, Journal Thermal Science.
- USB pen with ISBN number
NOTE: Some accepted papers will be suggested for publications in the journals announced. In addition, these papers will be in the referee process of the journals.
- An Edited Springer book with guest editors: K. Taş, J.A. Machado and D. Baleanu will be published after the review process.