Participants who will pay for the conference fee at registration desk are only required to pay in Turkish Liras, Dollars and Euros.
MME2017 has been announced on the following websites:
- Conal Conference Alert: http://www.conferencealerts.com/show-event?id=173274
- Euro Math Society (EMS): http://www.euro-math-soc.eu/event/thu-27-apr-17-0830/international-symposium-mathematical-methods-engineering
- Etkinlik: http://www.etkinlik.com.tr/international-symposium-on-mathematical-methods-in-engineering-21836
- World Conference Alerts: https://www.worldconferencealerts.com/ConferenceDetail.php?EVENT=WLD16101&name=%20Intenational_Symposium_on_Mathematical_Methods_in_Engineering
- Conference Management System (COMS): http://www.conference-service.com/conferences/applied-mathematics.html (http://www.conference-service.com/conferences/conference-search.html)
- EURO (The Association of European Operational Research) weekly Electronic Newsletter
On April 27 and 28, 2017, we will arrange buses to bring you from the following hotels to the Cankaya BALGAT campus : Latanya Hotel, Seğmen Hotel, and Eyyüboğlu Hotel. The departure time from the hotels is 07:45 a.m.
- The abstract book has the ISBN 978-975-6734-19-3.
- Deadline of the submission of the full papers is extended to April 24, 2017.
- NO MORE abstracts will be accepted starting from 04.04.2017 morning. Thanks to all participants.
- After the abstract is submitted, it will be reviewed by two independent referees. In case abstract is accepted, you will recieve the invitation letter to attend MME2017 in one week.
- The full paper will be considered for publications in the proceedings:
- Special issue in FILOMAT, Guest Editors: E. Karapinar and K. Tas
- Special issue in Advances in Difference Equations, Guest Editors: D. Baleanu, K. Tas, C. M. A. Pinto, G. C. W
- Special issue entitled “New Trends in Fractional Modelling of Transport Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Heat-Mass Transfer”, Journal Thermal Science.
- USB pen with ISBN number
NOTE: Some accepted papers will be suggested for publications in the journals announced. In addition, these papers will be in the referee process of the journals.
- An Edited Springer book with guest editors: K. Taş, J.A. Machado and D. Baleanu will be published after the review process.