- After the abstract is submitted, it will be reviewed by two independent referees. In case abstract is accepted, you will recieve the invitation letter to attend MME2017 in one week.
The full paper will be submitted until April 10, 2017 and it will be considered for publications in the proceedings:
- Special issue in FILOMAT, Guest Editors: E. Karapinar and K. Tas
- Special issue in Advances in Difference Equations, Guest Editors: D. Baleanu, K. Tas, C. M. A. Pinto, G. C. W
- Special issue entitled "New Trends in Fractional Modelling of Transport Problems in Fluid Mechanics and Heat-Mass Transfer", Journal Thermal Science.
- USB pen with ISBN number
NOTE: Some accepted papers will be suggested for publications in the journals announced. In addition, these papers will be in the referee process of the journals.
- An Edited Springer book with guest editors: K. Taş, J.A. Machado and D. Baleanu will be published after the review process.